PALM SPRINGS TOURNAMENT

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Wed May 9 00:47:09 EDT 2007

From:  Trejotribe(at)aol.com

Subject:  PALM SPRINGS TOURNAMENT

Calimesa, ca
May 8 2007

I have two-three teams who are looking for pitching for our up
coming tourny, and i have agreed to help locate some pitching
for these teams. Any pitcher looking for some early work or any
team owner(sponsor) looking to get his pitchers some early throwing,
these teams will pay for your  travel and room, anything else
can be negotiated between the two parties. Please  e-mail me
at trejotribe at aol.com or call me at 909-841-0462 and i will forward
your info to the teams. This tournament will have 6 of the top
25 teams in it and we would like to bring somemore top pitchers
into beautiful palm springs for this may 19-20 event.
                                          thank you ralph trejo
jr.

Trejotribe(at)aol.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com