Palm Springs Brackets and Pools

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Wed May 9 09:08:17 EDT 2007

5/8/07 8:48:10 PM
Trejotribe(at)aol.com

PALM SPRINGS BRACKETS AND POOLS

Hello All, We Have Finally Finished Our 2007 Casa Trejo Palm
Springs Classic Tournament Pools And Brackets For May 19 & 20.
We Have A 14 Field Team So We Have Two Pools Of 7 Teams Each,
We Would Like To Thank The Lumberkings And The River City Rockers
For Playing 1 Extra Game On Saturday To Help Out With The Schedule.

Mountain Pool
                    Desert Pool

So Cal Bombers
                  Circle Tap
Vancouver Grey Sox
              Portland Demarini
Houston Aces
                    Pueblo Bandits
River City Rockers
                 Lumber Kings
Panteras
                        Young Bucks
Taylor Farms
                     I.A.C.
So Cal Tribes
                      Larry Miller Hogs

                   Field 1
                                           Field 2

  Field 3
                   Field 4
8:00 Am------I.A.C. V Young Bucks
        8:00 Am------Lumber Kings V Larry Miller Hogs
           8:00 Am---Vancouver Grey Sox V Panteras
           8:00 Am---So Cal Tribes V Houston Aces
10:00 Am----So Cal Bombers V Taylor Farms
10:00 Am-----Lumber Kings V Portland Demarini
 10:00 Am---River City Rockers V Panteras
   10:00 Am---Circle Tap V Young Bucks
12:00 Pm----Pueblo V I.A.C.
          12:00 Pm-----Circle Tap V Portland Demarini
              12:00 Pm---River City Rockers V So Cal Tribes
               12:00 Pm---No Games
2:00 Pm------So Cal Bombers V Houston Aces
 2:00 Pm-----Taylor Farms V Panteras
       2:00 Pm---Larry Miller Hogs V Pueblo Bandits
        2:00 Pm---Lumber Kings V I.A.C.
4:00 Pm------So Cal Bombers V River City Rock
  4:00 Pm-----Taylor Farms V Vancouver Grey Sox
 4:00 Pm---Larry Miller Hogs V Portland Demarini
  4:00 Pm---Lumber Kings V Circle Tap
6:00 Pm------River City Rockers V Houston Aces
  6:00 Pm-----So Cal Tribes V Vancouver Grey Sox
  6:00 Pm---Young Bucks V Pueblo Bandits
  6:00 Pm---No Games

Top 4 From Each Pool Advance To Upper Bracket Championship Play
Bottom 3 From Each Pool Advance To Lower Pool Championship Play
River City Rockers & Lumber Kings Throw Out Worst Game For Seeding

Thank You And Hope To See You In Palm Springs........Ralph Jr.

Trejotribe(at)aol.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com