ISC World Tournament - I need a team for the 2008 ISC Tourney!!

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue May 22 09:13:22 EDT 2007

From:  "Modiri Mojela" <mmmojela(at)gov.bw>

Subject:  ISC World Tournament - I need a team for the 2008 ISC
Tourney!!

Hi Al, I got your e-mail from Mr. Ken Hackmeister at the ISCregarding
the above subject. I need to find a team to play for at next
year’sISC tourney, with your help I’ll manage. I will arrange
the payment forthe Out Of Area rule as required.

I’m 33 years old and have been playing for the Botswana National
Team

Played ISF Worlds in Midland MI in 1996, East London South Africa
in 2000 and missed out on Christchurch New Zealand in 2004. I
will work hard to make the team again for the 2009 Worlds in
Canada therefore I need theexperience of the ISC Worlds where
the best players in the world play.

Position: Outfield, Pitcher

Throw: left

Bat: Left