Plangger's Tournament

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Mon Jun 18 18:29:14 EDT 2007

From:  "Gary Baughman" <iscstat(at)hotmail.com>

Subject:  Plangger's Tournament

TO; Ashland OH, Aurora IL Doloan & Murphy, Benton Harbor MI Plangger's
and anyone else who played in the past weekend tournament hosted
by plangger's Please send to me or post on AL'S website as Midland
MI Explorers did your scores along with winning and losing pitchers.
I understand that new rankings are coming up this week and those
folks that do that sort of thing need to know what your team
did to help them come up with accurate rankings. The time will
be here shortly that the final rankings come out that will seed
the World tournament AND THE RANKING PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW AS MUCH
ABOUT EACH TEAM AS THEY CAN LEARN. Post your results Please.

Thanks,Gary Baughman  I.S.C. Statistician

<iscstat(at)hotmail.com>

   fastball at pmihrm.com