Eau Claire Classic Schedule Change

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Fri Jun 22 00:15:38 EDT 2007

From:  "Stu Taylor" <Stu.Taylor(at)ci.eau-claire.wi.us>

:  Eau Claire Classic Schedule Change

As a result of one teams selfish and irresponsible actions we
have been forced to make some changes to our schedule to help
other teams reduce their expenses for travel this weekend.  We
apologize to all teams who are coming this weekend and appreciate
their willingness to work together to resolve this situation.
 The following is the new schedule:

Friday, June 22  8:00pm  Gelein Field  MinnDak Millers vs Thompson
Area Merchants

Saturday, June 23  9:00am  Hobbs Field  Albaugh, Inc. vs Kegel
Black Knights
                          10:00am  Gelein Field  Townline vs
MinnDak/ Thompson Winner
                          12:00pm  Gelein Field  Farm Tavern
vs Albaugh/ Kegel Winner
                          12:00pm  Hobbs Field  PBI vs Wilber
Lime
                            2:00pm  Hobbs Field  ISC I Loser
bracket game
                            2:00pm  Gelein Field  Sioux Falls
Sox vs PBI
                            4:00pm  Hobbs Field  ISC I Loser
bracket game
                            4:00pm  Gelein Field  Wilber Lime
vs Sioux Falls Sox
                            6:00pm  Gelein Field  ISC I Loser
bracket game
                            8:00pm  Gelein Field  ISC I Semi-Final

Sunday, June 24    9:00am  Gelein Field  ISC I Loser bracket
game
                          11:00am  Hobbs Field  ISC II Semi-Final
                          11:00am  Gelein Field  ISC I - 3rd
Place game
                            1:00pm  Gelein Field  ISC II - Championship
                            3:30pm  Gelein Field  ISC I - Championship

Again my apologies to all teams, and the spectators who enjoy
this tournament.  We still look forward to a great tournament
with the quality of teams that are entered, see you all this
weekend!!

Stu Taylor
Tournament Director
Eau Claire Classic