Monkton 2007 - NEWS!!!!

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Wed Jun 27 11:36:46 EDT 2007

From:  "brian baillie" <theace012(at)hotmail.com>

Subject:  Monkton 2007 - NEWS!!!!

Monkton, Ont.

After a long, HOT, gruelling day setting up the park to host
the 2007
edition of the World Fastball Invitational, I am simply overjoyed
announce that we have another "large corporation" who has jumped
on-board
and is eager to be a part of our prestigious tournament.

Sun Life Financial ( www.sunlife.ca ) , one of the leading investment
and
insurance company's in the country, have announced their intentions
become a major player in the World Fastball Invitational, and
we - the
Executive Committee of the tourny are absolutely delighted!

Being an "eleventh hour" addition, I would thus like to announce
that we
have the "Sun Life Kids Day Camp" for kids on Saturday for kids
aged 3 - 11
FREE OF CHARGE, as well as the "Sun Life History of Local Fastball"
display
all week-end long in the arena lobby adjacent to the ballpark.

Having such great sponsors in Labatt's www.budlight.ca , Easton

www.eastonsports.com , Coca Cola www.icoke.ca , and many others,
this comes
as great news for the tourny and for major mens fastball in general.
The
game needs companies such as these to gain the spotlight and
attention it
deserves, and we are doing everything we can to raise the awareness
of our
great game.

More tourny info to follow....

www.monktonfastball.com