Sunday Scores From Wyevale

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Mon Jul 2 18:15:12 EDT 2007

From:  Michael Kelly <mkelly(at)tribefastball.ca>

Subject:  Sunday Scores From Wyevale

Wyevale, ON

Port Elgin exacts some revenge on Bucktown for a losses at the
Innerkip qualifier last weekend and in last's year's semi finals
in Wyevale.  Port Elgin built a 5-0 lead in the first inning
and cruised to victory from there going 6-0 on the weekend and
capturing the championship and the Diamond Head Sprinkler $1500
first prize.  Bucktown proved that their results in Innerkip
should not be considered out of the ordinary as they once again
make it to the final while beating some quality teams along the
way (Kitchener Outlaws, Scarborough Wolverines, Palermo Athletics).

We would like to thank all of the teams, umpires, and fans who
made the event our best yet, and look forward to making improvements
in 08 to make it an even better event.

Quarters

Wyevale 1
Scar R 0
WP - Giffen (1H)
LP - Skelton

Port Elgin 11
Orangeville 3
WP - Ketchell
LP - Detta

Bucktown 3
Scar W 0
WP - Hopkins
LP - Dalgarno

Palermo 5
Minesing 3
WP - McColl got start but not sure if he was pitcher of record
LP - McNabb
Prowse - 2 Run Walk Off Jack in bottom of 7th

Semis

Port Elgin 4
Wyevale 2
WP - Christie
LP - McLaughlin

Bucktown 7
Palermo 4
WP - Hopkins
LP - Scott

Finals

Port Elgin 7
Bucktown 3
WP - Hamilton
LP - Hopkins

Tournament MVP - Steve Ketchell
Bucktown MVP - Darrin Jacobs

We will compile Saturday's results also, and post them once completed.

Thanks,
Michael Kelly
Tribe Fastball Club
mkelly[at]tribefastball.ca