Elmvale Tournament - Congrats to Port Elgin Blue Devils

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Jul 3 11:44:53 EDT 2007

From:  "O'Hearn, Mike" <mohearn(at)uoftbookstore.com>

From: O'Hearn, Mike
Sent: Tuesday, July 03, 2007 11:42 AM
To: 'XXLfastball at pmihrm.com'
Subject: Elmvale Tournament

My heartiest congratulations to the Port Elgin Blue Devils for
winning this years Elmvale tournament.  Given the quality of
teams that participated this year it was no easy task.  I was
fortunate enough to play in it once again this year and once
more was very pleased with the way it was run by Michael Kelly
and the rest of his Tribe teammates.  You all did a fine job.

I'd also like to congratulate pitcher Steve Ketchell on winning
tournament MVP by only using his right arm.  I'm not sure why,
but Steve didn't go to the plate all weekend which was a huge
surprise to me given the quality hitter he is.  Congrats Steve
to you and your teammates.

   fastball at pmihrm.com