Niagara Falls Men's Fstball Tournamnet August 10-12 2007

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Thu Jul 26 10:19:09 EDT 2007

From:  "Rob Greatrix" <robg(at)niagara.com>

Subject:  Niagara Falls Men's Fstball Tournamnet August 10-12
2007

Niagara Falls Canada

Hi Al

The 18 team field is set for the annual Niagara Falls Men's League

tournament in beautiful Niagara Falls Canada. We thank all participating

teams for their continued support of Fastball in Niagara. Again
we have the
maximum number of teams we can accommodate at Ker Park for the
tournament
starting with four games Friday August 10th continuing all day
Saturday and
Sunday on all four diamonds with the final game scheduled for
3:30 pm Sunday
afternoon. Thanks to the tournament executive for their efforts
in filling
the field.
The 18 participating teams are:

Ashland Merchants
Beam Me Up Scotties
Cool Hand Lukes
Don Cherry's Fastpitch
Dunkirk Fastpitch
Niagara Storm's Fury
North York Steelers
Oneida River Kings
Oshweken Redmen
Perkinsfield Bantus Fastball
Pickering Blazers
Port Burwell
Statffordville Express
Toronto Celtics
Toronto Royals
Udney Storm
Waterdown Hammer
Wyebridge Wildcats

As always tournament updates will be provided as the weekend
progresses.

Rob Greatrix, CGA
Chief Financial Officer
Integrity Marketing Inc.