East Hants finishes at 4-4 in round robin at JR MEN'S

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Thu Aug 9 22:46:24 EDT 2007

From:  Patrick Healey <pat_healey21 at hotmail.com>

Subject:  East Hants finishes at 4-4 in round robin at JR MEN'S

I had to announce ELMIRA-NB VICS game on baseball field. so sorry
for this...3 more recaps to come as well as the ONT1-ONT 3 on
going now.

EAST HANTS FINISHES STRONG AT JR MEN'S
SUMMERSIDE - The East Hants Henchmen reached the .500 mark thanks
to a two hit performance by Steve Thomas and a three run home
run by Cory Avery paced the Nova Scotia reps to an 8-1 mercy
rule win Thursday night.
Pat Stewart (2-3, two RBI) and Jay Duffy (2-2, double, run scored,
two RBI).. John Gunn, Laurie Isenor and Aaron Harvey each had
singles.
Devon Praught (1-2, RBI) drove home Colin Dillon (1-2) with the
lone P.E.I. run in the top of the fifth inning.
Thomas walked one and struck out one in earning the win. Donnelly
Archibald suffered the loss, going three and two third innings
giving up eight runs on eight hits, walking six and sitting down
six. Pierre Richard went one third inning walking one.
East Hants finishes the round robin at 4-4 while P.E.I. sits
at 3-4 with a late game against Quebec (1-6) at midnight.

   fastball at pmihrm.com

We plan to be in–Kitchener – August 10-18 – 2007 ISC World Tournament
  http://www.iscfastpitch.com/

Follow the action: Go to http://www.iscfastpitch.com/ and click
on the ISC icon at the top of the page for all the ISC World
Tournament action or click on the ISC II icon for all the ISC
II Tournament of Champions action. Or go direct:
ISC 2007 World Tournament: http://www.iscfastpitch.com/index.php?page=153
ISC II 2007 Tournament of Champions: http://www.iscfastpitch.com/index.php?page=157