Vintage Softball, Oahu, Hawaii 2009 An invite for your team to join us

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Wed Nov 21 12:41:23 EST 2007

From:  newsletter(at)vintagesoftball.com

Subject:  Vintage Softball, Oahu, Hawaii 2009 An invite for your
team to join us

The 2nd World Vintage Softball Carnival, April 19 and 26, 2009

in Hawaii-fun and friendship in the sun.

This Newsletter is a special invite to you, your team and your
club to come and join us for some real fun in the sun at the
2nd World Vintage Softball Carnival in the wonderful Aloha Islands.

Fun and friendship in a great destination celebrating the great
game of softball.

1st entries are in, enquiries are being received from all over
and indications are that we are in for a truly international
competition that will give you the chance to test your ability
against teams from different parts of the softball world.

If you are over 35, love Softball and enjoy friendship and fraternity
read this newsletter and take a look at our new updated website
at www.vintagesoftball.com with stories and photos showing what
Vintage Softball involves and how enjoyable a Vintage Softball
Carnival can be.

In this our second Vintage Softball Carnival Newsletter read
about:

Which Teams have entered already and booked their place at 2nd
World Vintage Softball Carnival.
Meet one of the Early Entry Teams based in USA but with players
from all-over.
Meet the Ground Operator sorting out accommodation, functions
and transfers.
Learn a bit more about Vintage Softball.
Disabled Player Rule.
Umpires and Scorers Welcomed.
Carnival Packages-What is on offer and what is it going to cost.

Early Entry Bonuses.
A Big Day Out in the Heart of Honolulu.
Entry Forms - Fastpitch and Slowpitch
Designed for players aged 35 and over the Vintage Softball Carnival
is a mix of good competitive softball on the diamond and fun
and parties off. The Carnival program is designed to allow each
team to play 10 games, to enjoy a couple of really good parties
and to have time to enjoy the delights of Waikiki and Honolulu.
There will be competition for Slowpitch teams (mens, womens and
co-ed) and Fastpitch teams (mens and womens) graded according
to age and competitive ability.

So read on and learn how to

Let the Love of Softball take you to Paradise

Dianne McDermott
Vintage Softball Office
Level 1, 250 Mahurangi East Rd
PO Box 78, Snells Beach 0942, New Zealand
Telephone: ( 64) 9 425 5294
Facsimile: ( 64) 9 425 6956
Email: dianne at vintagesoftball.com
Website: www.vintagesoftball.com

To read the full version of the 2nd Newsletter of the World Vintage
Softball Carnival, Hawaii, April 2009… just click here

If you would like us to mail you material about the 2009 Hawaii
Carnival please ask>> or,
If you would like to forward this and future newsletters to teams
or friends, follow this>>
To add members of your team to our E-mail database, follow this

If you have news about your team that you would like included
in future newsletters, follow this to send us news>>
World Vintage Softball Carnival
Hawaii April 19th to 26th, 2009
www.vintagesoftball.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com