Orillia's 2008 World Series of Fastball

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Thu Nov 22 12:01:51 EST 2007

From:  "Paul Barnetson" <PBarnetson(at)city.orillia.on.ca>

Subject:  Orillia's 2008 World Series of Fastball

11th ANNUAL World Series ofFastball

Orillia Ontario Canada

I am very pleased to be able to officially announce that theCity
of Orillia’s 11th ANNUALWorld Series of Fastball will again take
place on the 3rd weekend inJuly (July 18, 19, 20, 2008).  The
annual World Series of Fastball is thelongest continuously operating
major men’s tournament in Ontario and theyhave established themselves
as one of the top annual tournaments each and everyyear.

The World Series of Fastball has always featured the top eliteteams
in North America and our plan for 2008 is tocontinue with that
tradition.  Over the coming weeks we are planning onannouncing
new sponsors and possibly some other new activities surrounding
theannual tournament but once again as always, the main attraction
will be theaction on the field by the top teams and the best
players on the planet.

 2008 TOURNAMENT DETAILS

11th ANNUAL World Series of Fastball

Kitchener Park – Orillia, Ontario, Canada

DATES:            July18, 19, 20, 2008

# of TEAMS:      8 teams Accepted

FORMAT:          Round-Robinwith each team guaranteed 4 scheduled
games

CONTACT:        Paul Barnetson – pbarnetson(at)city.orillia.on.ca–
705-325-2050

If your team is interested in attending and have not yetcontacted
me please do so ASAP as we will only be accepting 8 teams this
year.

Paul Barnetson

MarketingCoordinator

City ofOrillia, Parks and Recreation Department

(705)325-2050

Fax(705) 329-2176

pbarnetson(at)city.orillia.on.ca

www.city.orillia.on.ca/tournaments