Vancouver Grey Sox Sign Frank Cox for the Softball Canada Nationals

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Mar 2 00:20:36 EST 2008

From:  Vancouver Grey Sox Fastpitch Softball Club <vancouverchallenge(AT)hotmail.com>

Subject:  Vancouver Grey Sox Sign Frank Cox for the Softball
Canada Nationals

Vancouver, BC

The Vancouver Grey Sox are pleased to announce the signing of
pitcher Frank Cox to bolster the team's line up for the 2008
Softball Canada Senior Mens Fastpitch National Championship to
be held in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan from August 24 - 31.

Cox a resident of Owen Sound, Ontario is arguably one of the
top throwers in the game today and his numerous accomplishments
in the sport are widely regarded.  We are very pleased to add
a fine individual and proven open level pitcher such as Frank
to our program.  We believe his vast experience in high level
competition will add more depth to what we feel is a very solid
pitching staff for the Softball Canada Nationals.  Cox will join
a staff for the nationals consisting of Nick Underhill, Korrey
Gareau and Mike Piechnik.

Further details regarding our 2008 schedule and roster will be
released in the coming weeks.

Larry Kancs
President
Vancouver Grey Sox