Thanks Fred!

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Mar 2 01:06:38 EST 2008

Bench Talk/Off The Wire....

If ever a media person belonged in a sports hall of fame, it's
Al Doran in the International Softball Congress.

Doran will be inducted in 2008 at the I.S.C. World Championships
and the designation is well deserved.

Anybody who is even remotely connected with the sport knows who
Al Doran is, primarily through his web page " Al's Fastball."

" Al's Fastball " is a all encompassing page that combines scores,
stories, promotions and so much more, and truthfully is the heartbeat
of North American Fastball.

Doran is that heartbeat, pouring almost every waking moment into
the sport and his page.

In 2003 when the Canadian Men's Fastball Championship tournament
was played in Owen Sound, I considered it to be a highlight to
sit in the press box with Doran day after day after day for a
full week.

It was a never ending 7 day conversation on fastball, on sports,
on life, interupted every 3 minutes when another fastball contact
would e-mail or call about another aspect of the sport.

Pick a sport and pick a medium and there are very few that I
know of that are as completely linked as Al Doran is to fastball.

I'm Fred Wallace

Bench Talk is heard every weekday morning at 7:35 am on Mix 106

Off The Wire is heard every weekday morning at 8:10 am on 560
CFOS

   fastball at pmihrm.com