Port Elgin Blue Devils

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Mar 23 14:11:31 EDT 2008

From:  "Fawcett" <tb_fawcett(AT)hotmail.com>

Subject:  Fund Raiser

The Port Elgin Blue Devils our hosting a Beach Volleyball tourney
To Raise money for the team and for minor sports. We are looking
for some true gamers who are willing to head north to a little
town called Keady just south of Owen Sound and play Volleyball
for a day. We are playing on a arena floor and there will be
a beer tent, Cash and Prizes for the winners, and lots of fun
to be had for every one else.

For more info Please Call (519)477-2599 Ask for Rob Fawcett Or
Call (519)934-2782
Ask for Aaron Whitney, Or feel free to E-mail us if you have
any questions. tb_fawcett(AT)hotmail.com

Thanks From
Rob Fawcett & The Port Elgin Blue Devils

   fastball at pmihrm.com