Guatemalan Pitcher available

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Mon Mar 24 08:50:54 EDT 2008

From:  Bobby Ramos <ramos_bobby(AT)hotmail.com>

Subject:  guatemalan pitcher

hi, im Bobby Ramos from Guatemala,im 23 years old, im a softball
fastpitcher, ive been playing in the national team here for 3
years, my pitching coach from New Zeland Kevin Henderson told
me about this page because i want to get in touch with the US
softball and with somebody who could help me find where to play.

I might be traveling in 2009 for 2 o 3 years to get my postgraduate
in dentistry and if somebody could help find out of a university
that has mens softball because I dont know any that has, or a
team that needs a pitcher. Ill be so thankfull to hear news from
you, if you need more information of me ill be glad to write.
i throw all kind of pitches, my speed is 74mph, but im young
and want to get much better. thank

ramos_bobby(AT)hotmail.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com