Monkton in Rain Delay Saturday Afternoon - UPDATE

fastball at pmihrm.com fastball at pmihrm.com
Sat Jun 28 14:30:06 EDT 2008

Monkton in Rain Delay Saturday Afternoon - UPDATE
Saturday, June 28, 2008

MONKTON, ONTARIO

The original 8am game was played at noon and finished but it was pretty wet
for all during the 7th inning.

Broken Bow defeated Jarvis.

Story to follow.

ESTIMATED time to re start the games approximately 2:30pm  but stay tuned
that could change.

There has been some discussion of moving some games, if necessary to a
second diamond, possibly in Mitchell, but that may be tonight, or even
tomorrow morning. No decision as yet.

Al

Watch NEWS-2 for possible updates on my Blackberry once I get back to the
park.

FULL MONKTON REPORT

http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE