Monkton has had Rain Delays Saturday Afternoon - UPDATE 4pm

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sat Jun 28 16:26:31 EDT 2008

Monkton has had Rain Delays Saturday Afternoon - UPDATE 4pm
Saturday, June 28, 2008

MONKTON, ONTARIO

The original 8am game was played at noon and finished but it
was pretty wet for all during the 7th inning.

Broken Bow defeated Jarvis.

Story below.

4pm and we are back in action in Monkton

The Farm and Circle Tap are on the field and in fact the Farm
are leading 7-0 so we may gain some time if this turns out to
be a mercy.

So Cal Bombers will play Saskatoon in MITCHELL at 6pm to also
gain us some time on the schedule - that is GAME 8

Next up in Monkton GAME 9, Kitchener Rivershark Twins vs St.
Thomas - estimated 5pm

I am headed back to the park in Monkton at 4:15pm from Listowel
so may next report via Blackberry until I have details from the
Farm game.

Watch NEWS-2 for possible updates on my Blackberry once I get
back to the park.

FULL MONKTON REPORT

   fastball at pmihrm.com