Jason Iuli Available for NAFA

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Thu Jul 17 18:01:38 EDT 2008

From:  "David Perkins" <dperk10(AT)gmail.com>

Subject:  Jason Iuli Available for NAFA

Jason Iuli asked that I post this for him.  Anyone not familiar
with Jason is welcome to contact me at the e-mail address below
with any questions:

"My name is Jason Iuli. I previously pitched for the Aurora Dolan
& Murphy Shamrocks (Aurora, IL) and currently pitch for Pete's
Blues ( Mascoutah, IL).  I happened to free up my week following
the ISC II ToC and would like to offer my pitching services to
any teams going to the NAFA.  If you are interested please contact
me at 630-770-8617 (cell) or email me directly at coachiuli34(
at ) a o l"

Thanks-

Dave Perkins
Pete's Blues Fastpitch