Tournament in Goderih onthe Labour Day w/end

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Fri Aug 1 10:17:31 EDT 2008

From:  Mike Millian <millianmike36 at yahoo.ca>

Hi Al, just wondering if you could put out a reminder for the
upcoming Tournament in Goderih onthe Labour Day w/end. I still
have 4 spots left so I have extended the deadline until August
15th. WE can run it the way it is now, but would like to get
a few more to make it a huge success for our 40th annual tourney.

Thanks

Mike