Team Needed - Free Entry Prospect NY

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Fri Aug 15 19:48:02 EDT 2008

From:  Steve Grabowski <riderlow23(at)yahoo.com>

Subject:  Team Needed - Free Entry Prospect NY.

The longest consecutive running tournament anywhere at 63 years
is looking for a tenth team to fill out our schedule. If your
team has not played here before we are offering you free entry,
you just need to send your entry and it will be be refunded when
you show to play. The dates are Aug. 29th - Sept. 1st. (Labor
Day Weekend) The tournament format is 10 team double elimination.
entry fee is $200. $1000 top prize with prize money for top 4
teams. Tournament is held during annual firemans field days which
include bands, food , beer and fireworks. Please call Dennis
Williams ASAP at (315) 725-5272 with any questions.

   fastball at pmihrm.com