Softball Chix

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Oct 5 12:19:00 EDT 2008

From:  Nikki Beal <nikkibeal(at)rogers.com>

Subject:  Softball Chix

Hello everyone,

Softball Chix is back up and running. Website http://web.me.com/nikkibeal

We will be offering clinics, private and team instruction for
softball and baseball teams around the country starting in November.

Private Instruction:

Private Instruction allows the opportunity for an individual
to work on specific softball weaknesses in their game. The experienced
staff at Softball Chix will design a program to suit the needs
of each student. Whether you need work on hitting, fielding,
throwing or just an extra boost of confidence, our private instruction
is guaranteed to make a difference.

Team Instruction:

Whether your players need work on individual skills such as Hitting,
Fielding, Bunting and Baserunning or need help with game concepts
such as Offensive Strategies or Defensive Field Coverage, we
will run a session on your practice time that will help you and
your team take a step by step approach to achieving your team
goals.

Clinics:

We have no plans in stone as of yet but check our website I we
will be posting them soon.

Pricing for Team and Private Instruction:

One Instructor $80* Hour
Two Instructors $150* Hour
*Price based only on the instructional part only. Does not include
gym/field time. (Pricing based on instruction held in the GTA.)

If you are interested please contact me at email -
nikkibeal(at)rogers.com or phone (416) 565- 2014.

Thanks,

Nikki

   fastball at pmihrm.com