Polish National Women's team looking for Polish origin players from USA or Canada

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Jun 2 15:06:59 EDT 2009

From:  "Pavel Prachar" <pracharpavel(at)gmail.com>
Add to People Section
To:  "Al's Fastball List" <fastball at pmihrm.com>

Al, I hope you coul help me. I am coaching Polish National Wome´s
Team and I thopught I could get one or two girls from US or Canada
to help with Polish origin and double passport. This team is
very new - they go for the first time to European Championship,
have no experience. I am trying to help them to develope softball
and ended up with this position....

I know you do men but I do not know where to advertise this request.
I would appreciate very much if you could give me some hint (websites
??). The European Chapúionship is only in two months in Belgium.

Thanks in advance,

Pavel Prachar
Czech Softball
pracharpavel(at)gmail.com