Topeka Toros

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Wed Jun 3 01:29:40 EDT 2009

From:  David Bellis <kcshred at yahoo.com>
Add to People Section
To:  fastball at pmihrm.com
CC:
Subject:  Topeka Toros

I was able to watch the championship of a Tournament in Topeka
KS last weekend. A very young team from Topeka, the Toros, you
can check their website, beat Tony Peoples in the championship
hitting two impressive home runs. Their coach also said they
beat former Pan Am pitcher Chris Bigelo in back to back games
in the Championship over a memorial day Tournament in Kansas
City the weekend before. I checked their website and they have
won all 4 tournaments they have played in and are like 24 and
1. Interesting bunch most look like they are in their early 20's.
Good to see the game trying to hang on with some young players

   fastball at pmihrm.com