No subject

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Fri Jul 24 10:54:51 EDT 2009

From:  tcro14(at)yahoo.com

Subject:  Men vs Women in Fastpitch

Monday night at Alexian Field in Schaumburg, Il.. the Schaumburg
Flyers http://www.flyersbaseball.com/ professional baseball team
will play a fastpitch game against the Chicago Bandits and Jennie
Finch.

The game is at seven o'clock. The Flyers are an independent team
that has AAA and AA talent according to their website.

The Flyers were looking for a pitcher and Dave Perkins and myself
-more Dave than me- put together three pitchers to throw against
the Bandits. Brian Tobin who pitches for the Hogs, Andy Blackshaw
who pitches for the Bar of Appleton and Jason Iuli who pitches
for the All American Sports Bar in West St. Paul, MN.. The idea
is to get the teams to see three different level pitchers.

All three will share innings against the WPFL 2008 World Champions.

The three will be interviewed on WGN Monday morning at 6am. Please
watch and come out to the game. I have been told that they are
almost sold out so get your tickets asap.

Tickets:(847) 891-2255

Tommy
tcro14(at)yahoo.com

   fastball at pmihrm.com