"SUPER 12" Fastpitch Tournament in Argentina

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Mon Aug 3 15:19:38 EDT 2009

From:  Duilio Martín Scialacomo
<duilioscialacomo(at)hotmail.com>

Subject:  "SUPER 12" Fastpitch Tournament in Argentina

Hi, my name is Duilio Scialacomo, I'm a manager at C.E.P.E.F.
5 of a fastpich team, in Paraná the capital city of Entre Ríos
,or for you, “between rivers”, in Argentina. besides that
I arrange one of the most important tournament in my country.
That tournament was called “The super 12”; and compete against,
the best of twelve’s equipment. That tournament, is carry out
since 2 at 4 October; It ; It have the presence of the best players
of my country, and this is the octave edition.For more information,
you can see the blog WWW.CPEF5SOFTBOL.BLOGSPOT.COM; See you soon
your faithfully; Duilio Scialacomo

   fastball at pmihrm.com
ISC World Tournament, August 14-27, http://www.iscfastpitch.com/