In Miami looking to play in South FL / ISC, NAFA

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Apr 6 10:46:54 EDT 2010

>From: Manuel Corsino <manucorsi4 at yahoo.com>

>Date: 4/6/2010 9:46:50 AM

Good Morning Al,Thank you for the email. I wanted to let you
know that I have moved to Southern Florida and would liketo find
a team to play ISC NAFA and any other major tournaments with.
I have sent you my background before but here is my info:I am
33 years old and have played in Argentina all my life with the
likes of Lucas Mata, Roberto Bahler and Sebastian Gervasutti.
 I have also played here in the States with DC Tire along side
Mike Piecknick and Craig Gibson.I can play anywhere in the infield.Thanks
Al,Manny

manucorsi4(AT)yahoo.com
   fastball at pmihrm.com