FW: Northwest Implement - 16 and 18 U Boys ASA National Champions

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Wed Aug 11 12:54:36 EDT 2010

>From: "Jeff Owens" <jeff(at)baronrings.com>

I'm hoping you can help me out regarding my inquiry, and I appreciate
your help if you can.  We are a championship ring manufacturer
and I was trying to contact the coach of the Northwest Implement
- 16 and 18 U Boys ASA National Champion team but could not find
the coach's contact details to see if we could be of any help
if they have interest in a championship ring.  Could you provide
me with the name and email of the contact you may have or could
you forward this email to them and CC: me on it?

>I again appreciate your energy and help!  If there are other
teams you believe would be interested could you also kindly let
me know or send this email to them and CC me on it.

   fastball at pmihrm.com
ISC World Tournament 2010:
http://www.iscfastpitch.com/index.php?page=200