Fw: Program and tournament registration

fastball at pmihrm.com fastball at pmihrm.com
Mon Nov 28 19:35:27 EST 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: "Mike Hall" <communications at stadiumroar.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2011 15:00:06
To: <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject: Program and tournament registration

Good afternoon,

The Go Paperless Fund is giving out donations to sports organizations for
conducting online program and tournament registrations instead of paper
registrations; registering online saves paper and is much better for the
environment.  Not to mention, it's faster and easier for your organization.

You can get free online registration software in just a few seconds, and
then receive a donation once you start using it.  Here are more details:
http://www.stadiumroar.com/freesportssoftware/features/free-online-registration-software/

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions at all.

Sincerely,

Michael Hall

Administrator
The Go Paperless Fund