Fw: Maritime Fastball League results - Day 2

fastball at pmihrm.com fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Jul 1 14:52:15 EDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Jody Jewers <jjewers at eastlink.ca>
Date: Sun, 01 Jul 2012 15:49:15
Subject: Maritime Fastball League results - Day 2

Results from Day 2 of the Maritime Fastball League tournament on
Sunday, July 1 at Central Field in Charlottetown, P.E.I.:

Participating teams:

Charlottetown Fawcetts (P.E.I.)
East Hants Mastodons (N.S.)
Fredericton Twins (N.B.)
Moncton Cardinals (N.B.)

Final

Charlottetown 103 000 5 - 9 7 0
Fredericton 020 000 0 - 2 5 0

Randy Frame (WP, six strikeouts) and Mike Craig; Mitch Hardy (LP,
nine strikeouts), Pete Mersereau (6) and Jason Gallant.

Charlottetown - Jeff Ellsworth, home run, three walks, three runs
scored; Chris Craig, double, single, two RBI; Mike Craig, two-run
single; Fredericton - Nick Theriault, two-run homer.

Semifinal

Charlottetown 014 000 3 - 8 11 1
East Hants 002 011 0 - 4 7 2

Randy Frame (WP, 11 strikeouts) and Mike Craig; Bryan Gillis (LP),
Kody Blois (4) and Darcy Gillis.

Charlottetown - Jamie MacDonald, triple, single, two RBI; Chris
Craig, home run, single, three RBI; Andy Chase, home run; Mike Craig,
two singles; Curtis Reilly, double, single, RBI; East Hants - Aaron
Harvey, home run; Adam Day, Bryan Gillis and Darcy Gillis, RBI-singles.