Fw: Men’s ASA/ISC FP Tourney Info – July 7 & 8, 2012 Salinas

fastball at pmihrm.com fastball at pmihrm.com
Sun Jul 1 18:15:49 EDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Kary Moore <karymoore at aol.com>
Date: Sun, 1 Jul 2012 17:52:11
To: <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject: Men’s ASA/ISC FP Tourney Info – July 7 & 8, 2012 Salinas

Men’s ASA/ISC FP Tourney Info – July 7 & 8, 2012 Salinas
NORTH PACIFIC COAST REGION

OAKLAND ASA
CALIFORNIA A’s MFP

2012 North Pacific Coast Region ASA

CALIFORNIA CUP MEN’S FASTPITCH
CLASS“OPEN” AND “C
QUALIFYING SOFTBALL TOURNAMENT
JULY 7 & 8, 2012

LOCATION:Salinas Sports Complex, Salinas, California
1160 North Main Street, Salinas,  CA  93912

July 7 & 8, 2012 Men’s Class “Open” and Class “C” Fastpitch events. All teams are welcomed to participate, must be registered ASA. As there are a limited number of team entry spots available please contact me IMMEDIATELY if your team is planning in participating. This tournament is part of the 2012 ASA NORTH PCR 14 MEN’S FASTPITCH TOURNAMENT SERIES QUALIFYING EVENTS and will award a Berth to the 2013 Men’s ISC World Tournament in the Men’s “Open” Division.  If you have any questions or are in need of further information please do not hesitate to me at (510) 703-8352 or Ron Guzman at (831)-594-8272
Thank you,
Vanessa Woodmansee
MFP Classification Committee Representative
Oakland ASA
SCSAHAYCA at aol.com