Fw: Sting Fastball Club Take Pickering Title

fastball at pmihrm.com fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Oct 2 00:39:12 EDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: "Mike O'Hearn" <mohearn4 at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 00:19:13
To: <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject: Sting Fastball Club Take Pickering Title

After finishing the regular season in 3rd place in the 8 team Pickering
Recreational Fastball League the Sting Fastball Club, primarily made up of
veteran ballplayers, kept enough in reserve to capture the league playoff
championship tonight with a 6-4 victory over a very determined Pickering
Panthers team.  Tip of the cap to my mates who showed a ton of grit and a
lot of heart to make this happen.  Thanks to the following players:  Gary
Latchford, Mike Racioppo, Paul Foucault Sr., Paul Foucault Jr., Mark
Thompson, Peter Hazelton, Mike Hutchinson, Glen Sellars, Brendan Badcock,
Troy Montrait, Sumit Thakur, Keith Conkie, Gavin Forbes.

Pleasure playing with you boys,

Mike "Red Dog" O'Hearn

"People ask me what I do in winter when there's no baseball.  I'll tell you
what I do, I stare out the window and wait for Spring"  -  Rogers Hornsby