Master International Fastpitch " in January in Orlando

Al's Fastball News fastball at pmihrm.com
Tue Oct 2 00:48:54 EDT 2012

 Al's Fastball News
*Email
   fastball at pmihrm.com for all news items for AlsFastball
   aldoran42 at yahoo.com for ALL Large Fastball attachments

and U.S. for his first " Master International Fastpitch " in
January 2013.Due to some e-mails received in the past from Canadian
teams and conversations with some teams in other countriesasking
me to do a " master international " in Florida, here it is.If
I get at least eight teams from U.S. and Canadian plus the ones
I have from Latin America, we will have our first Master International.Those
interested, please e-mail me ASAP and we will put this together
for you.   Thank you.

intlsportsgroup(at)hotmail.com