[Alsfastball] Canadian Masters Fastball Championship - Birnie's response to O'Hearn

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Wed Jul 7 21:13:45 EDT 2004

From: "Dave Birnie" <ranger11 at idirect.com>
To: <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 21:06:22 -0400

You only have a few things in life in which you are measured by, your name
& your word.
I have always taken allot of pride in the way my team plays and conducts
themselves.

So, what makes the Stoney Creek Gators so special ?
Why do the Stoney Creek Gators have an automatic berth to the 2004 Canadian
Masters Fastball Championship ?

I was a little uneasy accepting an automatic berth for my team and after
reading Mike's e-mail I cant find fault with anything he says.

The Stoney Creek Gators have officially returned their automatic berth and
will have to try to earn a berth like all the other teams.

Dave Birnie
Stoney Creek Gators
ranger11 at idirect.com