[Alsfastball] SISCA Playoff Tournament Schedule - Hallman Ball Yards - Kitchener

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Fri Jul 30 19:15:14 EDT 2004

From: Baileyconstltd at aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 14:03:47 EDT
Subject: ISC Playoff Tournament Schedule- Hallman Ball Yards- Kitchener
To: fastball at pmihrm.com

Kitchener, ON

The following is the schedule for the SISCA League playoff tournament to be
played on Friday Aug. 6 & Saturday Aug. 7 in Kitchener at the Hallman Ball
Yards. The winner will be awarded a berth at the 2005 ISC World
Championships in
Wisconsin next August. All rules for the playoff tournament are according to
the SISCA regulations that have been e-mailed out to all teams courtesy of
Colin
Smith. All games will be played on the main diamond at Hallman unless we run
into bad weather. The tournament may also go into Sunday if weather conditions
are not favourable on Friday night or Saturday. See you there.

SCHEDULE

Friday Aug.6        7:00pm  Innerkip vs Palermo

                           9:00pm   Hallman Twins  vs  Jarvis

Saturday Aug.7    10:00am  Innerkip vs Jarvis

                            12:00 noon  Hallman vs Palermo

                             2:00pm      Hallman  vs  Innerkip

                             4:00pm      Palermo  vs  Jarvis

                             6:00pm  semi-final    2nd place  vs  3rd place

                             8:00pm   Finals   1st place  vs  winner of the
6:00pm game

Let me know if you have any questions regarding this schedule. We'll probably
see you all in Owen Sound this weekend.

Dave Bailey
Hallman Twin City Sting
mailt:Baileyconstltd at aol.com