[Alsfastball] Player Wanted for Premier Men's Fastpitch Team from Christchurch NZ.

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Mon Aug 9 06:19:58 EDT 2004

From: "Richmond Softball" <richmond_softball at hotmail.com>
To: fastball at pmihrm.com
Subject: Player Wanted
Date: Mon, 09 Aug 2004 09:22:41 +0000

Dear Al,
           We are a Premier Men's Fastpitch Team from Christchurch NZ.
We are looking for a Catcher/Outfielder for the upcoming season.

I was wondering if you could please post the following message on your web
site for us?

Catcher/Outfield WANTED
Richmond Premier Men's Team is looking for and experienced
Catcher/Outfielder for the upcoming 2004/2005 summer season
Our team has finished in the top 8 of the New Zealand Men's Nationals the
last 2 years and are looking and another player to our roster if you are
interested in finding out more please contact Jim or Aaron at
richmond_softball at hotmail.com

Cheers Al
Richmond S.C
Mailto:richmond_softball at hotmail.com