[Alsfastball] Pitcher Needed For Elkland Labor Day Tournament

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Mon Aug 9 12:14:31 EDT 2004

From: "Tom" <t.vogel at verizon.net>
To: "Al Doran" <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject: Pitcher Needed For Elkland Labor Day Tournament
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2004 11:29:46 -0400

Al,

If you could please post this.

The Armour-Rise Team is looking to add another quality pitcher to the staff
for the Elkland Labor Day Tournament, September 3-6. We are a solid ISC II
team (#9 ranking) and looking to the future.

If you are an ISC II, NAFA AA, Canadian Intermediate, or ASA A/B pitcher
and are interested in joining our ranks for Elkland, please contact me
ASAP. We would also entertain someone of Open/Major Class.

Thanks,

Tom Vogel
GM Armour-Rise Fastpitch    Perkasie, PA
215-258-5518
<mailto:t.vogel at verizon.net>t.vogel at verizon.net
www.risefastpitch.com

  Als Fastball List