[Alsfastball] NEW MEDIA CONTACT FOR SOFTBALL AUSTRALIA

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Thu Sep 2 00:39:05 EDT 2004

From: "Bernie Coen" <bernie.coen at bigpond.com>
To: <bgiles at wrights.com.au>
Subject: MR-NEW SOFTBALL MEDIA CONTACT
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 11:41:58 +1000

MEDIA RELEASE

Thursday September 2, 2004

NEW MEDIA CONTACT FOR SOFTBALL AUSTRALIA

Dear All,

Unfortunately due to other commitments I am unable to commit myself long
term to Softball Australia, as its Media Manager.

I had only agreed to handle Media commitments for the short term - until
the completion of the Olympics.

It was great working with everyone in the team. They are a great bunch -
staff and players. The girls thoroughly deserved their best ever finish at
an Olympics, a nice shiny silver medal.

Apart from congratulating Simon, the team and staff for their efforts, I'd
also like to thank the media for their support during the team's preparations.

The new contact for all Media in relation to Softball Australia is Bronwyn
Giles at Wrights communication. Her contact is

<mailto:bgiles at wrights.com.au>bgiles at wrights.com.au

Once again thanks to all. An dif you haven't seen the new improved website,
take a look;

<http://www.softball.org.au/>www.softball.org.au

Regards,

BERNIE COEN