[Alsfastball] Ponsonby Tournament Results

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Tue Sep 7 17:02:58 EDT 2004

From: trevor.botting at city.kitchener.on.ca
To: fastball at pmihrm.com
Subject: Ponsonby Tournament Results
Date:  Tue, 7 Sep 2004 16:21:49 -0400

Ponsonby, ON

The men's fastball tournament this past weekend in Ponsonby (just north of
Guelph) was a pleasure to attend. It was well run (a little too much space
between games but they only had 7 teams and the beer tent, I am sure,
benefited) and i look forward to participating in next years edition.

Anyone interested in this tournament, keep the contact info handy as they
want to run again next year and try to get between 12 and 20 teams.

Here are the results as sent to me by Ryan McMillan (contact info at the
bottom).

Trevor Botting
______

1st    Waterdown
2nd   Elora
3rd    Elmira
4th    Rockwood
5th    Lake Simcoe
6th    Cambridge
7th    Greensville

Game #

1.                   Lake Simcoe 7 vs. Cambridge 5

2.                   Elora 2 vs. Elmira 0

3.                   Rockwood 3 vs. Greensville 2

4.                   Waterdown 5 vs. Lake Simcoe 2

5.                   Elora 5 vs. Rockwood 0

6.                   Cambridge 4 vs. Elmira 8

7.                   Lake Simcoe 11 vs. Greensville 1

8.                   Lake Simcoe 0 vs. Elmira 1

9.                   Waterdown 4 vs. Elora 0

10.                 Cambridge 3 vs. Greensville 1 (Beer Game)

11.                 Rockwood 0 vs. Elmira 2

12.                 Elora 2 vs. Elmira 1  (8 innings)

13.                 Championship - Waterdown 1 vs. Elora 0 (8 innings)

Ryan McMillan
Ponsonby Men's Fastball Team
rmcmill2 at uwo.ca

Als Fastball List