[Alsfastball] Clarification of Pitcher Needs - The Bar of Appleton

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Tue Sep 14 13:22:37 EDT 2004

Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 08:37:39 -0500
From: Tony Schaaf <tschaaf at brillion.k12.wi.us>
Subject: Clarification of Pitcher Needs
To: Al Doran <aldoran at pmihrm.com>

http://fastpitchwest.com/pipermail/alsfastball_fastpitchwest.com/2004/000884.html

Appleton, WI

I just wanted to clarify our desire to obtain a pitcher for the 2005
season.  I did not mean to discriminate based on nationality.  We are
looking for a pitcher from the North American Continent for the upcoming
season.  We are open to ANY PITCHER of high quality joining our team.  We
are bound by ISC II rules as far as off shore pitchers and we have
ours.  So again, to state our need.

We are looking for any interested individuals from the North American
continent with a proven track record who would like to come live in
Wisconsin and play a highly competitive schedule.  Our team played over 70
+ games during the past season.  You may contact me at tony_schaaf
@hotmail.com.

Sincerely yours
Tony Schaaf, Mgr.
The Bar of Appleton