[Alsfastball] Watch for New Issue of TidBits coming soon!

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Wed Sep 15 15:32:40 EDT 2004

About the most popular thing we do is to produce regular versions of
TidBits of information from the Ball Yard.

We receive a lot of anonymous information from our many subscribers that we
sift through and unless its totally outrageous, we send it out to our many
subscribers and we post it here on this web site.

Let's be very clear, we are not the Toronto Star, we are not Sports
Illustrated, and we are not TSN or ESPN, we do not have a high paid staff
who have the time to go out and verify every story. In fact, we emphasize
that all the information is purely ball yard rumours.  This is the kind of
stuff you hear in the ball park. But since we are mostly in the OFF season,
there is nothing to do but share good stories that others may wish to
hear.  We are trying to duplicate the very stories one would hear in the
ball park, if we had one to go to.

This will only provide temporary relief for those experiencing Fastball
Withdrawal and will provide no relive at all from those suffering Hockey
Withdrawal.

Stories that we have so far are block busters, including:
A.  new team in the Toronto area?  and, 4 big tournaments in Ontario going
head to head with the big guys?
and
B.  major major fastball team breaking up and re forming with an old nemesis?

If you have any more good news to share, send it to me today!

Cheers,

Al

  Als Fastball List
*Email: fastball at pmihrm.com