[Alsfastball] Softball Ontario and the Toronto Argonauts,

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Thu Sep 23 17:31:39 EDT 2004

FW: Softball Ontario and the Toronto Argonauts

SOFTBALL ONTARIO RAFFLING OFF BLASTBALL KIT AND WORTH WICKED
BAT AT ARGO GAME…FOR FREE

In an effort to increase the profile of sports traditionally
played outdoors, Softball Ontario, in conjunction with the Toronto
Argonauts, is offering any and all Softball enthusiasts, friends
and family the chance to catch an Argo game live at the Skydome
for ten dollars off the regular price!

On Monday October 11th (Holiday Monday), the regular cost of
$25 dollars per ticket will plummet to $15 dollars per ticket
if you order through Softball Ontario.  $2.50 from each ticket
sold will go towards Softball Ontario and to show our appreciation,
there will be a booth set up at the Dome offering awesome raffle
prizes for FREE!  Softball Ontario will be raffling off one complete
Blastball Kit valued at $160 and a Worth Wicked Softball Bat
valued at over $350.  Many other sporting organizations will
also have booths throughout the Skydome and will also be offering
fantastic raffle prizes for FREE!

By setting up an information booth, Softball Ontario is hoping
to introduce our great game to thousands of parents and kids
who otherwise might not get a chance to see what we’re all about.
 Ultimately, by growing the game of Softball throughout Ontario,
we are ensuring its survival now and for years to come!

For more information or to get an order form and purchase discounted
tickets to this action packed event you can download a copy of
the order form from Softball Ontario’s website at www.softballontario.ca,
send an email to msamways at softballontario.ca or phone Mike Samways
at 416 426 7150.

Mike Samways