[Alsfastball] Looking For Pitcher

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Wed Oct 13 06:01:08 EDT 2004

Looking For Pitcher

From: "Tom" <t.vogel at verizon.net>
To: "Al Doran" <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject: Looking For Pitcher
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 00:31:00 -0400

The Armour-Rise Fastpitch Club of Perkasie, PA is currently reorganizing
for the 2005 season and are in the market for a quality #1 and/or #2
pitcher. We play at the ISC II level (NAFA AA, ASA B, Canadian
Intermediate) and are looking to improve on our 4-2 finish at the ISC II
ToC. Currently compete in the Mid-Atlantic Fastpitch Travel League (SE PA
USA) and various open tournaments. Although our schedule is not set at this
time, we are looking at approximately a 40-45 game schedule and want a
committed team player(s) for the season and willing to travel.

Anyone who is interested, feel free to contact me
at:    <mailto:t.vogel at verizon.net>t.vogel at verizon.net

You can check out our website
at:    <http://www.risefastpitch.com>www.risefastpitch.com

Thanks,