[Alsfastball] LORDS Going for a Gold 3-Peat!!!

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Wed Oct 20 00:23:45 EDT 2004

From: "Mal Swift" <malswift at rogers.com>
To: "Al Doran" <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject:  LORDS Going for a Gold 3-Peat!!!
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 23:13:17 -0500

Going for 3rd consecutive Ontario Gold Medal!!!

Our DC Women's Collegiate Fastball team is gearing up for the OCAA
Championships this Friday and Saturday in Toronto.  The Final 4
Championships are being hosted by Seneca College.  The Lords completed a
perfect regular season at 12-0 scoring a total of 83 runs while allowing
opponents just 3 runs scored. The team is currently on a 39 game conference
win streak that dates back to the start of the 2002 season.

Led by a stellar pitching staff that includes freshman Kristin Hurst, 2nd
year - Kristen Pandoff and star Senior Erin Smith, the Lords will be
shooting for a 3-peat and third OCAA Provincial Championship title.

You can fax good luck wishes to the team on Friday to 416-493-0681.
Or you can e-mail good luck to the Head Coach - Jim Nemish jrnemish at rogers.com

2004 OCAA Women's Fastball Championships - October 22-23

Official Schedule

Friday, October 22nd

1:00 pm Durham Lords (12-0)  VS.  Seneca Sting (6-6)
3:00 pm St. Clair Saints  (6-6)    VS. Mohawk Mountaineers (7-3)

If we win our opening game against Seneca we will play at 12 noon on Saturday.
A win in that game will send us to the Championship final at 3:00 pm

GO LORDS!!!!

Follow all the action at  www.ocaa.com

Here is the Official team roster attached for our undefeated Durham Lords!!!

Ken Babcock
Director of Athletics
Durham College & University of Ontario Institute of Technology
P - 905.721.3047
F - 905.721.3117
ken.babcock at dc-uoit.ca
www.durhamcollege.ca/athletics