[Alsfastball] Announcement - Vancouver Grey Sox - Head Coach

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Wed Oct 27 09:04:14 EDT 2004

From: "Vancouver Grey Sox Fastpitch Softball Club"
<vancouverchallenge at hotmail.com>
To: fastball at pmihrm.com
Subject: Announcement - Vancouver Grey Sox - Head Coach
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 21:47:57 -0700

Please be advised that Al Mitchell is stepping down from the position of
Head Coach of the Vancouver Grey Sox, effective immediately.

On behalf of the entire Grey Sox organization I wish to recognize and thank
Al for his contributions to our club over the past 3 seasons, as his on
field coaching assisted our development as one of the top Senior A Mens FP
programs in the country.

Al was instrumental in the team's success in securing Norwest League titles
in 2002 and 2003,
placing 8th at the 2002 ISC World Tournament in Kitchener/Waterloo,
Ontario, our bronze medal win at the 2003 Canadian Senior Mens Nationals
held at Owen Sound, Ontario, and most recently the Grey Sox's silver medal
performance at the 2004 Canadian Senior Mens Nationals in Ste. Croix, Nova
Scotia.

The search for a new head coach for the program has commenced, and I am
hopeful we will be
in a position to announce the successful candidate in the near future.

Regards,

Larry Kancs
President
Vancouver Grey Sox