[Alsfastball] Announcement - Appointment of a Head Coach - Vancouver Grey Sox

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Sat Oct 30 09:20:06 EDT 2004

From: "Vancouver Grey Sox Fastpitch Softball Club"
<vancouverchallenge at hotmail.com>
To: fastball at pmihrm.com
Subject: Announcement - Appointment of a Head Coach - Vancouver Grey Sox
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 18:25:47 -0700

I am pleased to advise that John Stuart has been appointed to the position
of Head Coach of the Vancouver Grey Sox for the 2005 season.

On behalf of the entire Grey Sox organization I wish to welcome John to his
new role with us, and I look forward to working with him and the returning
members of the Grey Sox coaching staff in our continued growth and
development of the ball club.

In 2004 John was the Head Coach of the Clearbrook Plaza Junior Mens team
that represented British Columbia at the Nationals in Scarborough, Ontario.
Prior to this he coached the Squamish, BC Greg Gardner GM team that
competed in the Norwest ISC Travel League in 2003.

I trust you join me in welcoming John to his new responsibility with the
organization.

Regards,

Larry Kancs
President