[Alsfastball] Jody Eidt with Farm for the ISC season and with Kitchener Hallman Twins for Canadians

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Sat Dec 11 12:47:01 EST 2004

From: "Jody Eidt" <jweidt22 at hotmail.com>
To: fastball at pmihrm.com
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 12:23:53 -0500

This is Jody Eidt sending you a quick note...as you probably know I am
playing with The Farm for the entire season including the ISC
tournament...I will also be playing with the team that my uncle Doug Eidt
will be managing this summer for the Canadian National tournament...I will
always know them as Sebringville, but if they are Waterloo/Hallman/Twin
City then that is fine with me too...I am very proud to be playing with
both teams, am looking forward to playing with my uncle again for the
National tournament and certainly with Rod Peterson for the ISC...I just
wanted to update you on where I will be at for the year...post if you
want...for your own records if you want...either way is fine...take care
and have a great holiday.

Jody

  Als Fastball List
*Email: fastball at pmihrm.com