[Alsfastball] Passing of Eric Lye - NZ

Al Doran aldoran at pmihrm.com
Mon Sep 26 07:13:31 EDT 2005

Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 21:02:52 +1200
To: "SNZ Media Release": ;
From: SNZ Web-master <snz-webm at vanf-graphics.co.nz>
Subject: Passing of Eric Lye

I am sad to give you the news that an icon of Softball NZ, umpire
Eric Lye passed away in his sleep just before midnight last night from cancer.

A funeral service to celebrate Eric's life will be held at 11 a.m.
this Thursday, 29 September at:
Gillions Funeral Services,
Hillside Rd.
Dunedin

The service will be followed by a private cremation, and then there
will be a brunch and get together at the Southern Rugby Club rooms,
to remember and talk (and hopefully laugh) about the many experiences
that we have shared with Eric over the many years that he has been
around the softball diamonds.

Messages can be sent to Ima Hodges at 27 Lindsay Rd, Caversham,
Dunedin, or to sandy.wallace at xtra.co.nz

http://www.softball.org.nz/
* Email: snz at softball.org.nz

Cheers Vance