Fw: Stake Your Flag on the Fastball Map

aldoran fastball at pmihrm.com
Thu Oct 27 17:40:42 EDT 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Flanagan <jim at fastpitchwest.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 14:31:03
To:Al Doran <fastball at pmihrm.com>
Subject: Stake Your Flag on the Fastball Map

Looking for something fun to do while waiting for the 2006 season to begin ?

 I am writing to invite all fastball teams, players and fans to post a flag on the Fastball Map at Fastpitchwest (along with your comments, photo and/or URL if you wish).  It's a simple, but slick Google application called Frappr that lets you stake a flag to show others where you are on the map

 It takes only a few seconds....all that is required is a name and zip code.   You may also add your comments, a shout-out, a photo, URL to your website, or email address.   Click the link below to see what's been posted so far.    As you will see, most people are posting photos, so we encourage you to post yours.   .

 Don't have a photo to post? Maybe you're in our galleries at Fastpitchwest.  Feel free to save and upload, as Frappr will automatically shrink it for you.  Have a team?  Upload your logo or team photo. (you'll see some teams already have).

 Want to change the photo or comments later? Just email us and we'll remove the old one so you can post a new one.

 We know there are thousands of fastball players and fans out there.  Where are you?

 Here is the link:
 http://www.frappr.com/fastpitchwest

 Hope to see you on the map!

 Best regards,