who were the Owen Sound TNF Toms No Frills? and when

fastball fastball at pmihrm.com
Thu Mar 23 13:42:37 EST 2006

From: "Dave Mason" <d_mason(at)sympatico.ca>
To: <fastball(at)pmihrm.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 13:28:14 -0500

Hello:

I am looking for some info on a Fastball team called Owen Sound
TNF Toms No Frills. I just picked up a team jacket and on one
sleeve is the ISC Travel League of Eastern Canada patch.

Can you tell me what years this team played, if they appeared
in any ISC championships and where I may find a link to some
other info (past tournaments, etc.) ? Did Brad Underwood play
for this team or was it a different team. I remember him with
Canadian Tire and the Selects. I also remember seeing the Owen
Sound team play in the ISC World's in Kitchener-Waterloo a few
years ago, but do not recall seeing a TNF team anywhere. Looking
forward to the K-W Tournament this summer

Thanks for your help.

Dave Mason
From: "Dave Mason" <d_mason(at)sympatico.ca>

   fastball at pmihrm.com